We specialize in personal care with activities of daily living in Spring Texas. Whether your loved one needs a little or total assistance due to aging, illness, recovery, rehabilitation, or Hospice Care our personal care is tailored to each individuals needs. Our Care team members come with experience and knowledge with backgrounds working in hospitals and nursing facilities ready to care for your loved one. Continued training and education is very important and all staff are required to attend monthly in-service with local vendors. We work directly with your PT OT, RN, LVN, and Physicians office, while always keeping you in the loop of your loved ones care.
We understand that each care plan is tailored to each individual , it is very important to our team members to really get to know the person they will be caring for. Daily services can include feedings, hygiene care, toileting , dressing, grooming, bathing and medication reminders . We also practice daily range of motions within the residents limitation . We will take the time to get to know and understand your loved one and develop an individualized care plan that will fit their specific needs. Having one of the lowest ratios 1:3 in the industry, allows are staff to really focus on the personal care given to the Resident . At Ladybirds Personal Care Home we take pride in quality care rather then quantity .
Long term Illness
Short term Illness
Issues with Memory Loss
Private Pay, VA, and Long Term Insurance
Our Personal Care Home is a single story home with a fenced Patio area that helps the residence to feel at home and not feel lost.
We offer Semi-private and Private rooms. ( Furnished or unfurnished). Wheelchair & walker accessible. Built in ramps at each doorway. We have a roll in shower ( shower chairs with wheels can access freely ) added grab bars for safety. A fenced backyard to enjoy the outdoors. Video cameras with audio recording is located in all of the common areas, including the exterior of the property . 24 hour monitored security system & smoke detectors.
Ladybirds Senior Care Home offers 24 hour Personal Care 7 days a week including all holidays. Inclusive of the stay we offer 3 delicious home cooked meals including 2 snacks. House keeping service and laundry service with medication reminders/supervision. Daily fun activities including daily exercising to stimulate and motivate each individual on their daily care plan.
Because Dementia has touched the owners lives intimately. Our experienced and highly trained care team members provide the highest quality of care to both residents and their families. Our goal is to help each individual under our care to achieve the comfort and care with dignity and respect. Working with a Dementia person, remember to respond with affection and reassurance, distract and redirect. People with dementia often feel confused, anxious, and unsure of themselves.
**To the left is a picture of the owner and her mother ( Ladybird)- This was a good day , We were being goofy, there was plenty of laughter that day - You have to grab on to those moments and cherish them . Take it all in . - Christina
Our Care team is experienced with memory issues and we are ready to care for your loved one.
We work closely with your team of experts as you convalescent under our care. We want your stay to be a positive experience.
Our team members have experience working in hospitals and skilled nursing facilities. All members are BLS CPR Certified . We work closely with your medical team or we can assist to arrange visits on site with PT, OT, RN, or Physician to come and visit.
We offer comfort care working with local Hospice companies in the area. We are focused on personal care and quality of life . Knowing each day is important , we will work to arrange to have medications delivered to the property and any medical equipment also delivered to the property, so you the family member will not have to worry on the smaller details.
We offer a flexible respite package to the caregiver, it is simply relief from caregiving duties when you're looking after a loved one who requires frequent, monitored care.
A daily drop of service, when your loved one or you may not be ready for a 24 hour care facility Hours for this service is
6 am to 6 pm Monday -Friday.
Ladybirds Senior Care Home Values a safe and clean enviroment while promoting independence, healing and comfort through quality and compassionate care to our residents.
Bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding, meal prep, toileting, oral care. Epson foot bath is part of our premium care.
Community fee special price reduction just mention Spring time when you call or take a tour
Recently installed the Jupiter Taupe Stone look Porcelain Tile flooring in the private & Semi Private rooms - We are hoping that the new resident will love the new look.
1. How many residents? We are only accepting 3 individuals at this time. We plan to accept no more than 6 residents.
2. What is required to be considered for Admissions at Ladybirds Senior Care Home?
* Must be considered to be a Senior
* Must Exhibit a need for assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) such as bathing, dressing, grooming. etc.
3. Will you accept a person with Dementia? We will accept dementia resident as long as the person is not a risk to his/herself or staff.
4. I use a walker or a wheel chair will you accept me? Yes, our caregivers are trained on proper transfer and assistance.
5. I have a certain diet. Can you accommodate me? We work with your dietitian to accommodate your needs. (We do offer non-concentrated sweets, & no salt diet).
6. Can I have my meals in my room ? We like to have all residents eat in the dinning area , this gives the residents time to socialize and also allows the staff members to monitor nutritional intake.
7. Can a family member stay over night ? We can make the exception to help the resident to become familiar with their surroundings.
8. What is the caregiver ratio to resident? Our caregiver ratio to resident is 1:3. We have one of the lowest ratio in the industry.
9. Do you accept Medicare or Medicaid? At this time we only accept Private pay, Veteran benefits or Long Term Insurance.
10. Do you accept Hospice in Spring ?
Yes! We are all about the Quality of life and take one day at a time working closely with your care team.
11. Is this a nursing home?
No, we are a personal care home helping seniors needing assistance with their daily living.
We love to be of service in any way.
Feel free to fax any forms to 1-866-423-3747
4810 Aquagate Drive, Spring, Texas 77373, United States
Spring, TX , The Woodlands
Humble , TX, Porter, New Caney
Kingwood, TX and Metro Houston